Thread: Demeco Ryans
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Demeco Ryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
At least the way he was used in 2011, I don't ever see him generating those huge tackle numbers. He does not play in the Texans pass units which they are in probably 35-40 percent of the snaps. As long as he is effective in the 3-4 base unit and short yardage units, I will be happy.
It would be nice to go back & look at Wade's defenses from Dallas, San Diego, Buffalo, Atlanta, & Denver. If it is his normal scheme to go to a dime package in passing situations, then you've seriously got to think about Demeco's place on this team & contract.

If he normally plays 2 ILBs in passing situations, then Demeco will be on the field more, getting more opportunity.

However, I do like dropping Quin into the box & bringing another safety on the field. Quin tackles like a LB & covers like a CB...