View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Colts Forum: Build Team To Beat Texans?

Here's a good post from that thread & supports my position.
Quote:
LightninMax
In the Colts division you better be able to contend with the run or Foster, Jones-Drew, and C. Johnson is going to give you nightmares. Six times in one season alone. Rookie corners and solid cover 2 can protect against the QB's, but you better prepare for the run.

Now if I'm a team in the same division with Brees, Newton, Ryan, and Freeman guess where my priority might be. One must still prepare for all phases of the game, but if it forced to go one minute direction or the other, then the teams you face the most dictate your top priorities.
We built our team to beat the Colts.... So did the Jags & the Titans. Remember they've always been tough defenses with good running games..... just like us.

So if we're worried about getting to Peyton Manning, but couldn't stop the run, we lose... or at least don't do to well for 4 games of the year, Titans (x2) & Jags (x2)