View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #50
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54157 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

1ST
Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 305.

If we are going to play this style of aggressive defense we need more depth and quality added to our rotation. Worthy may even start in front of Cody. Think of a bigger Antonio Smith.

2ND
Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
Height: 6-4. Weight: 312.
This guy reminds me of Mike Brisiel only better at run blocking

3RD
Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin
Height: 6-3. Weight: 217.
At least one of the tall fast WR's will fall to the 3rd round. I think its goingto be Toon.

4TH

Evan Rodriguez, TE, Temple
Height: 6-3. Weight: 250.
I know a TE? this guy can play FB or TE. He is a James Casey type player. Really good after the catch.

5TH
Jarrett Boykin, WR, Virginia Tech
Height: 6-2. Weight: 215.
I think this guy is highly under rated. He has huge hands and is really a strong blocker. At the very worst put him in the slot and watch him become a goto guy.

6TH
Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
Height: 5-11. Weight: 190.
Bye Bye JJ! Will return kicks and punts and also can be used in the slot.

7TH

Terrance Ganaway, RB/FB, Baylor
Height: 6-0. Weight: 240.
Insurance for Ward Leaving. Heavy downhill runner.

Improve both sides in the trenches and get multiple weapons for offense.