View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Colts Forum: Build Team To Beat Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I'm sorry but with MAtt Schaub back next season and a healthy roster we should win the superbowl next season. Look what we did this season with what we had to work with. Theres no question this team should be one of the top teams in the AFC for years to come.
I'm as Homer as they come... y'all know that. But, this time of the season is about getting better. Got's to be honest with your team & we've been saying, "Theres no question this team should be one of the top teams in the AFC for years to come." for a long time.

Is it time? Will we see it come to be?

I surely hope so.

Getting Schaub back next season makes us better. Andre healing up, makes us better. Getting more talent on the offensive side of the ball (this is my hope for the off-season) will make us better.

Defensively a healthier Demeco, a healthy Mario, Sharpton, Nolan.. rekindling that competitive spirit between Demeco & Cushing... starting one between Mario & Barwin... makes us better.

But it's not like the Titans can't get better. It's not like the Jags can't get better.

Heck, the Steelers were one & done in the play-offs. The Jets were considered contenders & didn't make the dance. The Eagles were "favorites" & didn't even win their 9-7 division.