Thread: Demeco Ryans
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #6
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Demeco Ryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I thought DeMeco was playing much better at the end of the season. I was worried about him midway into the season but not so much anymore. I think that when the gigantic arm device comes off and he is another 6 months away from his surgery, he will be playing like he used to play on a regular basis.
Agree, DeMeco was playing better later of the season and anxious to see him play in old DeMeco form next year. If we sign Mario and draft quality back up ILB, we are set at LB position IMO.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote