View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts Forum: Build Team To Beat Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So where do you stand on this?

Me, I think it would be stupid to focus on the Texans. They play us twice a year, they need to worry about beating the other 14 teams on their schedule. Since they change every year, you should focus on building a solid... balanced team like ours.

We can sweep the Colts for the next 10 years, but if we can't win games outside our division, we won't go anywhere.

The Titans went 9-7 with a Friends-of-Munchak..... love-ya-blue staff. I'd be worried about them as well.

We've always underestimated the Titans & the Jags.... rose colored glasses & all. Those teams have generally finished better than the Texans. They'll reclaim their glory soon enough.

I seriously doubt 10 wins will win the AFC South next year.
I'm sorry but with MAtt Schaub back next season and a healthy roster we should win the superbowl next season. Look what we did this season with what we had to work with. Theres no question this team should be one of the top teams in the AFC for years to come.