View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Colts Forum: Build Team To Beat Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
An interesting thread on the Colts forum.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/t...o-beat-texans/

Some smart people on there saying the Texans are the most balanced team in the league... and since they're going into rebuilding mode, they should rebuild to be able to beat the Texans. They believe the Texans will run the AFC South for the foreseeable future.

A few guys thinking once Peyton is back, they'll go back to the kings of the AFC South... and the Texans success was a fluke.

One guy even said he's more worried about the Titans than the Texans!?!?
So where do you stand on this?

Me, I think it would be stupid to focus on the Texans. They play us twice a year, they need to worry about beating the other 14 teams on their schedule. Since they change every year, you should focus on building a solid... balanced team like ours.

We can sweep the Colts for the next 10 years, but if we can't win games outside our division, we won't go anywhere.

The Titans went 9-7 with a Friends-of-Munchak..... love-ya-blue staff. I'd be worried about them as well.

We've always underestimated the Titans & the Jags.... rose colored glasses & all. Those teams have generally finished better than the Texans. They'll reclaim their glory soon enough.

I seriously doubt 10 wins will win the AFC South next year.