View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Ravens time capsule post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Great job Steph......I am glad you enjoyed going on the road with the team.....

I have done regular season games going on the road almost every year....except for this one.....not enough money.....

It is fun going to another team's ballpark....most of the time they were impressed especially when you told them you drove up for the game....Yes...I drive to the road team stadium from houston.....

Glad you had great time......
Let's just say I am not going to like looking at my credit card statement this month.