Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I dont see how you can think the FO office is ready to let KJ take over. Allen played more snaps in the game against Baltimore than KJ did. That has to say a little something about what they think about the 2.
I didn't actually count, but do agree the split was closer than it had been before. However, I saw Kareem sub for Allen during a series & I saw Allen come in for Jackson during a series... judging the weight of the game they played this one different. I don't think they were counting snaps.... going by situation.

Kj still is a good young prospect & if he's been grading out like they've said he's been grading out through 16 games...... there's no reason to not start him.

I know, many guys think a CB should never allow a pass or a TD, but I bet Cromartie will start next season & if he were a FA he'd be a top CB free agent.

That's the way the game goes. At no time did I see a game in which QBs & WRs were as prolific against our team as they were against the Vikings, Eagles, Ravens, Giants, or Bengals...... those are the teams that finished the regular season with more sacks than us.

So they get as much, & probably more pressure on the QB as we do, yet some of the same teams had big passing days against them, where they didn't against us.