Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think the FO is ready to let Kj take a full load.

If not, then it's time to part ways.

Plus, we've got Brandon Harris. I think the only reason he didn't see the field, is because with Allen & Kj splitting time, we already had one too many CBs on the 53.
========================================

If they find some way to remove Kj from our team, then we can move McCain over to the #2, Get Brandon Harris on the field. If McMannis is not going to be a CB, we part ways with him, activate Charmichael, & let him Harris, & McCain split time at #2 & Nickel.
I dont see how you can think the FO office is ready to let KJ take over. Allen played more snaps in the game against Baltimore than KJ did. That has to say a little something about what they think about the 2.