Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
OK.... i dont think the FO is ready to give the full load to KJ, so what do you propose they do, cause i would not fill to confident about next season if they told us today that KJ would no longer split time but he would be the man.
I think the FO is ready to let Kj take a full load.

If not, then it's time to part ways.

Plus, we've got Brandon Harris. I think the only reason he didn't see the field, is because with Allen & Kj splitting time, we already had one too many CBs on the 53.
========================================

If they find some way to remove Kj from our team, then we can move McCain over to the #2, Get Brandon Harris on the field. If McMannis is not going to be a CB, we part ways with him, activate Charmichael, & let him Harris, & McCain split time at #2 & Nickel.