Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #27
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we want a chance to repeat, or do better, we need to get better.

Sticking with what works is why teams with promising futures become irrelevant.

If we finished with the #3 pass defense, we need do whatever it takes to become the #1 pass defense. If we finished with the #2 overall defense, the goal should be #1.

But I know what you meant.
OK.... i dont think the FO is ready to give the full load to KJ, so what do you propose they do, cause i would not fill to confident about next season if they told us today that KJ would no longer split time but he would be the man.