Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 157415 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I agree with this.

We have 2 options:

1. Stick with the status quo of the roster. Adding a mid-level pick would be redundant and unnecessary. A mid-level talent isn't likely to beat out any of what we have, and will clog the roster.

2. Add a high-level talent either through a first round pick or through free agency. This player would immediately come in as the CB2 (the second biggest need behind WR2, IMO).

I would go the route of #2. That would give you:
CB1: Joseph
CB2: FA/1st rd pick
Nickel: McCain
Jackson/Harris/McMannis/Williams/Carmichael to fight for the last 2 or 3 spots
Sounds great but i honestly see us going WR with our first pick. Maybe moving up in the 1st round to get one of the better WRs in the draft.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote