Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #19
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 142552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
If you say we should re-sign him, please specify who we should cut to make room for him.

Before the season started, I thought McCain was a goner... but he has looked really nice defending that slot position.

I think the only two reasonable guys we drop are Roc or McManis. None of us has gotten a good look at Roc, so hard for us to comment on him.

We have too many guys to re-sign, and every dollar will count, that's why I think Allen won't be back.
IF this franchise wants to go into next season and have a chance to win a superbowl then you need to stick with what works. And Allen/Jackson worked, Allen will be cheap to keep here. And i just dont think that the FO trust KJ to take the full load of the #2 CB position. Allen will be back.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote