Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #17
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

If you say we should re-sign him, please specify who we should cut to make room for him.

Before the season started, I thought McCain was a goner... but he has looked really nice defending that slot position.

I think the only two reasonable guys we drop are Roc or McManis. None of us has gotten a good look at Roc, so hard for us to comment on him.

We have too many guys to re-sign, and every dollar will count, that's why I think Allen won't be back.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote