Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #12
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

I liked the platoon of KJ & Allen. I think it was "good enough". Kind of funny how their games are total opposites. One's weaknesses is the other's strength.

But here's the thing, we are crowded at the corner position.

KJ & JoJo - starters
McCain - nickel
McManis - versatile db that can play corner, safety, and return
Roc & Harris - ?

If we bring back Allen, what to do about Roc & Harris? We can't put Roc back on IR, and are we really going to make Harris inactive just about every game again? The other option is to cut McManis?

I have a feeling Allen will be the odd man out and Harris will take over his role.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote