View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #49
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Heres one with a Trade back picking up another 2nd and a 4th, I don't even care if we get screwed in the deal. There is just alot of second round talent I like that I would feel like reaching for in the 1st.

2ndA- Mohamad Sanu, Dwight Jones, Coby Fleener, Obviously going with an offensive playmaker with this pick.

2ndB- Kevin Zeitler, Derek Wolfe, Dwight Jones, Michael Brewster, Going with a big body or Dwight Jones if we ended up taking Fleener

3rd - Michael Brewster, Jared Crick, Josh Norman, Kendall Reyes, Jordan White, Ryan Miller, Doug Martin, Orson Charles, Trumaine Johnson
Jordan White will be the last WR I'd be "satisfied" with taken in the draft, unless we take one for returner potential.

4thA - Jordan White, Ryan Miller, Doug Martin, Orson Charles, Desmond Wynn, Kieth Tandy, Winston Guy, Trumain Johnson (He's the guy I have falling really late in the draft),
4thB - Desmond Wynn, Kieth Tandy, Winston Guy, Trumain Johnson, Keenan Robinson, Mychal Kendricks, Eddie Whitley, Vick Ballard