View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #36
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are all the Chris Myers threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Yeah, I feel like an ***** for being so wrong about him a while back (good thing I'm not a coach...). I really thought he was the weakest part of our OL and needed to be replaced. Clearly, he's been doing an excellent job recently. I'm still not sure if my earlier impressions were just mistaken, or if he has actually improved that much (probably some of both).
In 2009 he suffered a high ankle sprain in practice before the Week 1 game against the Jets. He played the entire 2009 season injured.

Based on 2010 & 2011 seasons, I would say the injury degrade his play significantly in 2009.