View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #171
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Brian Cushing ....

Just got this page up and running again and wanna post here what i tweeted the other day... : Want to thank all of Texans nation that's hung with us through all the years and showed never ending support. We are just getting going. This team has more character and courage then any team I've ever seen. We are going to be a force in 2012 better buckle your chinstraps.