View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #36
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 629 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed says Texans D rattled Flacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
... bolster our ILB depth, I think we will be fine on defense.

Honestly at this point it's the offense that worries me. We probably need to scrap all of our receivers not named Andre and start new there...
I think Sharpton coming back from IR will help quite a bit with the first part. That will at least give us Sharpton as the main backup and Dobbins for run situations (injury is obviously still a concern).

As for the second part, I think Walter is still a very good possession receiver, but I would love to see a home run threat (who actually catches the ball) as the #2, and Walter as the #3 (depending on the situation). Walter is great for moving the chains and with Andre and a speedster to open up more room, should still be very effective.