View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012   #22
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will Andre have Surgery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
Andre definitely should have surgery. He still has 1-2 years of his top-notch athleticism so why not make the best of it?
Because it could potentially do more harm than good, he has proved he can play the way the leg is now, he looked fine to me, if anything it was rust not ability in his 2 games.....the guy did not play much this season so he was not in 100% game shape, I think a full off-season will do him wonders.....still think we need to draft a number 2 and right now I am all for Nick Toon, big guy, great hands, if he can show some speed at the combine then he would be a no brainer for me....plus he blocks GREAT which is required for Gary's system