View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Chris Myers & Antonio Smith going to Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's awesome...I am very happy for both of them and it really sucks that his dad doesn't post here anymore because of how folks dogged him in his early years...
And that's a shame. Tells you about how "classy" some of our fans can be.

I'm not saying we should be all politically correct or pull punches. Only that we should at least be humane. I'm sure if my kid was a player, & he had issues, I could take some constructive criticism.... but the things being said about Chris Myers went beyond constructive criticism.

& it was wrong.