View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #33
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are all the Chris Myers threads?

Did you not read the first page of this thread? You know.. Where everybody already acknowledged Myers was good and ate crow... hell when this thread was made it was after I already started a thread stating I was wrong about Myers. Did you even read the thread?

... I really don't understand why you bumped this thread? In my FIRST post in this thread I said the O.P. was about 9 months late. Well you're almost 2 years late.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote