View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #31
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are all the Chris Myers threads?

as far as all the other threads(I know there were some "I told you so" threads that were floating a round
Hell yes I bashed him. He got posterized by Jenkins at the time(his job was to protect this QB and Schaub could have gotten killed) and not only that, but the Texans were notorious of getting stopped on short yardage situations. I think some of the pissed off posts were justified at that time.(along with other offensive linemen). I think my posts were directed at Chris the football player and not the human being. I don't recall being that pissed off that I went person.. that isn't my style,but who knows in the heat of battle on game day

With that said. CONGRATULATIONS to Chris, it is freaking awesome and glad the Texans got some coaching in here help develop the players

It is freaking awesome that he is our first Pro Bowl offensive lineman (Duane Brown will have his day)

I do hope we can and do re-sign him
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote