View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Myers and Antonio Smith heading to Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
Great News!

This is a solid affirmation that Meyers is likely to be our center for the next few years at least. Tackles are good. Probably a change at guard will be the first alteration on the line.

And while I am very happy for Antonio Smith, I find it odd that he was promoted to the actual pro roster ahead of JJ Watt, who was also originally tapped as a pro-bowl alternate. I would have though JJ would have been promoted first, since he and Antonio play the same position and all.

Hopefully there will be at least a couple more promoted from alternate to the actual roster over the next week before the game.
While I absolutely love Watt, I also want to recognize that Antonio was playing with a bad shoulder for a while; otherwise, I think he would have even a better season.

Watt is still young; he will have plenty more opportunities.
Damn, this defense is going to be gooood for a long time, knock on wood!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote