View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #6
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11948 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Myers and Antonio Smith heading to Pro Bowl

Great News!

This is a solid affirmation that Meyers is likely to be our center for the next few years at least. Tackles are good. Probably a change at guard will be the first alteration on the line.

And while I am very happy for Antonio Smith, I find it odd that he was promoted to the actual pro roster ahead of JJ Watt, who was also originally tapped as a pro-bowl alternate. I would have though JJ would have been promoted first, since he and Antonio play the same position and all.

Hopefully there will be at least a couple more promoted from alternate to the actual roster over the next week before the game.
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote