Thread: 1/17 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/17 Mock

1. Konz, I love the player, but not the pick, I'd rather go WR in the 1st.
2. Irvin, I'm not familiar with him, I haven't looked at OLB's since I didn't consider it a need. Might be a great player but why do you have us taking an OLB here when we've got good OLB's. Is this based on Mario leaving? If so then it's a good pick.
3. Hilton, he's got good college production but I question against what level of competition and don't like his size. What coference is Florida International? Do you see him strictly as a PR/KR?
4. Fuller, if he's still available, it's a possibility, then he's great value and I love this pick.
5. Baptiste, not familiar with him either but he's got great size and speed for his size. Where did he go to school?
6. Gallipo, great value if he's still available but I think he goes earlier than this. He'd be good ILB depth.
7. Looney, again not familiar with this guy but he's got great size for the position. Where did he go to school?

You've got alot of guys I'm not familiar with. Overall I'd rather go with a WR earlier and then get an OG in the 2nd round, and the Irvin pick confuses me unless this is based on losing Mario. I'd also flip flop picks 3 and 4. I think we stand a better chance of getting both that way.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 01-20-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote