View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #69
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What happened to Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
Kubiak, quite frankly, put way to much trust in him, and if he would have practiced with the mindset of Yates just game managing, we could have won.
I think there is a lot of truth to this. I think Kubiak took the chains off a little prematurely.

Prior to the game, I can understand thinking the kid was going to have to make things happen. But, when we got to the second half & we "knew" our defense had Flacco & Rice in check, it should have been back to "conservative Yates"

I'll have to watch it again, maybe that is what happened, because I do remember most of the throws to start the third qtr were to a wide open Aj, then he hit OD.... & KDub....

The Ravens' D did step it up the second half & we didn't score a single point. So maybe it was 4:00 left in the game & Kubiak went back to letting Yates own the game.

I don't know.