View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #63
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I didn't see the game, so I could be completely wrong, but the box score seems to indicate that Yates was pretty good against the Colts???

Above 100 QB rating...Only did not complete 3 passes...no picks (I think)...
Lots of check-downs and short yardage dump offs. Sort of reminded me of David Carr's game, and this was not what he was doing against the Falcons and Bengals.

High completion percentage against the Colts, but only got 132 yards. He seemed very tentative, iirc. Almost like his reigns were pulled in, but that's just my fan impression. Not sure what was going on, since the organization is always tight-lipped about these things.