Thread: 1/17 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012   #3
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/17 Mock

Though I don't watch and follow the college game as some of my favorite TT mockers, I really like your reasoning behind your top 3 picks and how you validate them.

Question: I watch a lot of Aggie football, do you see there being that many WR's in the draft that would push Fuller to the 4th? When I watch him play I see a clone of AJ as far as strength and athleticism.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what the more knowledgable have to say about your mock.