View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #56
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
None of the above.

Yates problem is he has no zip on the ball. Weak ass passes.

Bad decision making aside, the ball takes way too long to get there.

The good QBs throw into tight coverage all the time and get it done with mustard on the ball.
I do not agree with this. Did you see that deep out he threw? That had mustard on it for sure. I agree more with the idea that it's his indecision that keeps him from firing it in there.

That is probably from being over coached as others have suggested. "Too many cooks spoil the broth" even though we all know it was all done with the best of intentions.

I did not see this mentioned anywhere, but did you see near the end of the game the camera shot of Delhomme sitting on the bench as if to suggest it was time to give Yates the hook, or to ponder why Kubiak was not going to the vet to see what he could do in the final minutes?

With all that said... Let it be known that I too like mustard on my balls.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote