View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed says Texans D rattled Flacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I think there is a big difference here though.

Reed put his name on it, he's not going the 'Anonymous Source' route. He just goes out and say it. At least Flacco doesn't have to wonder who on the team doesn't trust him.
I think the big difference is the anonymous source was saying that Sanchez can't do it, where it sounds like Reed thinks Flacco can.

& he's right, it ain't no secret, Flacco & that Oline are going to have to play better if they are to go where they want to go.

This may not have been the best timing, or the best way to get that message out, but I don't think Reed is calling Joe out or meant any ill will.