View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #53
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I'm just want to see some zip. He could have made a lot more completions let alone had fewer interceptions if he had used that arm of his.

And I'm not slamming his potential, he has a tremendous upside, composure, pocket presence ect.

Fire it in there, if you decide you are going to throw.
yep, I agree with you.

It was mentioned in one article that Texan receivers were adjusting to his increase velocity on the ball, so he's definitely got the arm.

I suspect that his inexperience leads to the mental hesitation that causes his mechanics to break down and accuracy to suffer.

Hopefully, being the no. 2 QB behind Schaub will allow him to grow and fix these deficiencies over time.