View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #49
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't see the point of spending a 1st and 3rd on WRs. If we got Jeffery, I would prefer to address other needs in the 3rd and pickup a late round WR/PR/KR in the 5/6/7th. Get a LB in 3rd instead, we need some more depth there.
I think Walters point is that we'd have the WR position solidified for years to come with great talent and depth. Streeter has great potential and all the ability to be a #1 in the NFL he just lacks the playing time. He's raw and will need some development but the investment is well worth the risk if you can get him in the 3rd, he'd be great value. Personally I don't think he's still available, I think he goes in the 2nd round based on his Combine and potential. I also think that AJ will have some say so in this decision. He goes back to Miami during the offseason and works out at the "U". I'm sure he knows Streeter and the Texans would be foolish not to at least ask his opinion of Streeter. Streeter could learn from the best.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 01-18-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote