View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #52
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You're comparing Drew Brees to a rookie. Drew Brees. A rookie.

BTW, I don't necessarily disagree with you. But, Yates is a rookie thrown into the fire without the benefit of an off-season and who was inactive for the first 10 weeks. The only action he saw was tossing balls to a rehabbing Andre Johnson. I just can't slam the kid's long term potential right now.
I just want to see some zip. He could have made a lot more completions let alone had fewer interceptions if he had used that arm of his.

And I'm not slamming his potential, he has a tremendous upside, composure, pocket presence ect.

Fire it in there, if you decide you are going to throw.

Last edited by DBCooper; 01-18-2012 at 06:54 PM.
DBCooper is offline   Reply With Quote