View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Post-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Again, we don't ask our NT to tie up 2-3 blockers. That's what everyone seems to be stuck on. Wade runs a non-traditional 3-4 where you don't ask your front to take double teams every play. You get big guys who can penetrate and get after the Quarterback.
Sorry not giving in on this. Neither of our NTs can take up double teams well play after play. They can't physically do that. My understanding of Phillips comments are different than yours. I went thru this type of debate for years with posters saying "You don't need bigger backs to get thousand yards in Denver's system". We had pages and pages pro & con. Yet we get Foster and his first full year he leads NFL; no other Texan back got even close. Then we get Tate and Derek Ward.