View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #47
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Walter updated his mock draft 1-18 and made one change to the Texans picks.

1. Alshon Jeffery-WR
2. Josh Chapman-NT
3. Tommy Streeter-WR
4. Trevor Guyton-DE/DT

Walter previously had Robert Lester-FS going to us in the 3rd round. I like the new pick Tommy Streeter better. Streeter is young and raw but has tons of potential. He's tall, fast, great hands, very athletic, etc... he's got it all but only has 1 year of experience starting at Miami. He'd probably be 4th on the depth chart for us but I think he's worth the investment. He could be a stud WR in a couple years.
I don't see the point of spending a 1st and 3rd on WRs. If we got Jeffery, I would prefer to address other needs in the 3rd and pickup a late round WR/PR/KR in the 5/6/7th. Get a LB in 3rd instead, we need some more depth there.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote