View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #46
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
what about Nolan once he returns from injury and demps hasn't been bad this year. considering we have other needs like o-line which he didn't address in the first 4 picks i think we can pass on safety this year. unless someone big drops like barron to the late 2nd (which is VERY doubtful)
Like I said...

No one on the team is even going to challenge him for his position.

This draft should mostly be about value as we have the least amount of holes that we've ever had.

Therefore, if a safety falls to us in round whatever and we have them rated much higher than everyone else on the board...we should take them. I wouldn't avoid any position.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote