View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #306
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
This is his second AFC championship. How many "crappy" QBs has that happened to.
Well, there was that Sanchez fella..... & this guy.

People forget Tom Brady wasn't always Tom Brady. For the first 5 years or so, that was the best team in football. Then it became the system, then it was about Brady.... I think (& this is just me) Brady didn't become "elite" until the last 3 or 4 years.

But the first 4 or 5 years or so, his best attribute was not turning the ball over & making a few plays every now & then.

QBs generally don't get a lot of time to develop in this league. If you're drafted on the first day, you're pretty much expected to start that year. Some QBs are ready for that, others not so much.

If you're on a good team, like Flacco, then you'll get the time you need.... but the media will push & the fans will push & you've just got to be tough enough to work through it.

Sanchez... will be interesting to watch. The team looks to be imploding & I'd like to see if the windbag can actually be a HC & pull it back together.