View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #302
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
No, I've always thought the Ravens were a very good team. (How can I not when I drafted Ray Rice with the second pick in fantasy) I thought it was going to be a good game we had 70% chance of losing due to around 2 turnovers from Yates, and if we kept that from happening our chances of losing dropped to around 30% because I had that much faith in our Defense.

However, we gave up what, 4-5 turnovers and only lost by a 2yard touchdown drive off of a miffed punt? I fully expected our defense to get 1 turnover, they've been doing that all season but instead they settled for mostly shutting down your offense. Which again, is not a knock on your team, just a testament to our defense.

Stop trying to make us out as underrating your team. Stop trolling us, I've been very civil with the ravens fans I've talked to, and I really really like the Ravens team. Please don't spoil that for me.

49ers Ravens Superbowl, your actions on this board will determine who I root for. So if you want 1 extra Texan Fan in your pocket, you better start acting right!!! Haha
I can admit I've been an A-hole for a majority of the posts here. Really, it was just to get people fired up. The way our O line was getting dominated, it's a miracle we didn't lose honestly. I was mostly frustrated because Flacco managed the game. No turnovers or stupid plays. His receivers dropped 5 balls and O line gave him no time. It's not his fault he's surrounded by a great run game (not so much Sunday) and a great defense. Numbers do not matter. Wins do. This is his second AFC championship. How many "crappy" QBs has that happened to. Ever the best QB in the league can be beat (i.e. Giants-Packers). The Ravens knew the Texans had a great defense and it showed. Our inability to score a TD from the 1 yd line and inability to get a first down on that drive better get fixed come Sunday. Pats D is no where near as good as Houston's. I'm done being a tool/douche/***stick and some other names that were used.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote