Re: rmartin65 Post-Season Mock
1. It's really hard to gauge where Poe will be selected. If he is there fine. Raw, needs a couple years then who knows maybe he's pro-bowl material. High risk-high reward, not sure that's Rick Smith/Gary Kubiak/Wade Phillps MO? Guess he would fall into who you feel Texans should select.
2. Has Burfict stock fallen this low? If so, WOW, thought for sure he was first round material. If there by all means take him, Wade will whip him into shape if not DeMeco & Cushing.
3. No argument on Broyles. I listed him as an option even in the 2nd depending on what other WR's still on board. If Wright goes higher, as expected, in the first I think it will also drive Ryan Broyles stock higher too, very similar, polished WR's.
4. Cliff Harris is on par w/Claiborne in regards to cover skills, despite repeated off field issues would be surprised if he slides end of 4th. Someone will gamble on him, very fluid hips with will excellent ball skills (somewhere 3rd rd.).
5. Criner end of 5th also hard to imagine. Maybe the 4th instead when Harris is off the board. Taking two WR's is a real good idea, plus free agency if there is any cap room left.
6. I'm with you addressing OL late. They will need time anyway to learn the ZBS so long as they possess skill set & have essential measureable in a average class.
7. Ryan van Bergen, has a draftable grade, unlike my own pick. Developmental of course but could prove useful & even if on the practice squad becomes a solid camp body.
2012 Draft was Mercilus
Last edited by beerlover; 01-16-2012 at 08:39 PM.