Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #38
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

You know what I would like to see is for yall to come up with new mock like the last year(I think it was by badboy, BL, and was it wolf or martin or steelblue?) which I enjoyed a lot. So when you guys find time, please do the mock again for 2012. Because, there are a quite few very knowledgeable fans here and should be a great mock when yall put great minds together. My request is to draft WR, ILB(may able to find from OLB prospects), and OG. May be not a whole mock but just for the Texans focus on Texans.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote