View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #31
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans in Los Angeles Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtv_3 View Post
Was a great time, despite the result. I figure we probably went through about half their keg of Shiner, next year we'll do better!

I've got a pic from during the 2-minute warning, when I was definitely convinced we were going to drive down for the tie, what's the best way to post it on here?

We're definitely gonna get some kind of rotating LA/OC meetup going next season.
I'm sure there is probably a better way than this, but...

1) download it into your computer
2) upload the pic to photobucket or whatever picture storage site you might want to use
3) then copy the url (with photobucket you can click the "direct link" and it will automatically copy the url you need).
4) to post it here (with the url in your mouse) click the yellow envelope-looking icon at the top of the post box (above), erase the http:// provided for you, paste the url from your mouse, click "ok" and you are done.

-or-

You can simply attach it from your computer.

1) download it into your computer
2) click the paperclip icon above the post box (above)
3) in the box that appears click "browse" and pick it from your computer.

I hope that helps. I would like to see the scene.

Welcome to TexansTalk.