View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #34
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans for a great season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
cant tell you how much i hate your statement and i resent the fact that you are not angry. i will keep it civil and just say they should have won this game.

Yes, by all means keep it civil, but would it be asking too much to expect you to also be realistic? I mean a rookie 5th round draft pick playing against a veteran, playoff experienced defense? Jacobe aside we played them a good game. I am proud of what was accomlplished this season, and look forward to what we can do next season.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote