View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #186
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Tons of Texans fans represented us very well. I had a good experience with the Ravens fans near me
The Ravens fans were great!! There was all the normal garbage given but nothing that I wouldn't expect going into someone elses house. The folks sitting around me were all great!

I would go back to a game there anytime (hopefully a win next time though).

It was great meeting a bunch of folks from the boards (Yankee, Texans Chick, Glass Half Full, SheTexan, Joe Texan, Reuben, Zdeac10, and I'm sure there were more but I don't necessarily know who they are on here) had a blast!!