View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #297
Brandon420tx
Flounder
 
Brandon420tx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Age: 26
Posts: 4,098
Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.
No, I've always thought the Ravens were a very good team. (How can I not when I drafted Ray Rice with the second pick in fantasy) I thought it was going to be a good game we had 70% chance of losing due to around 2 turnovers from Yates, and if we kept that from happening our chances of losing dropped to around 30% because I had that much faith in our Defense.

However, we gave up what, 4-5 turnovers and only lost by a 2yard touchdown drive off of a miffed punt? I fully expected our defense to get 1 turnover, they've been doing that all season but instead they settled for mostly shutting down your offense. Which again, is not a knock on your team, just a testament to our defense.

Stop trying to make us out as underrating your team. Stop trolling us, I've been very civil with the ravens fans I've talked to, and I really really like the Ravens team. Please don't spoil that for me.

49ers Ravens Superbowl, your actions on this board will determine who I root for. So if you want 1 extra Texan Fan in your pocket, you better start acting right!!! Haha
__________________
New more casual style goalline blitz game
http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=66361
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote