View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #296
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Haha yeah they only went 12-4 this year and had already beat the Texans. But, we suck. First round bye, swept the division but who cares. I'll take any type of win in the playoffs. Not my fault the Texans can only make the playoffs when Peyton Manning is out. But even that didn't stop the Colts from winning this year. The Texans are the biggest choke team. Always high expectations and nothing after. I'll take TJ Yates throwing for 400 yards against us as long as we win. Hope you enjoyed the W!
I never said they sucked. I just said they're worse than I thought. Before the playoffs started, they were my pick to go to the SB, that's how highly I thought of them. Before the Texans game, I thought the Texans had to play mistake free football in order to have a chance to win. Texans made 4 HUGE mistakes, but was still in the game to the very end. In fact, it was the Ravens that had to play mistake-free in order to win, and that's exactly what they did. (I don't think I ever saw a team go turnover and penalty free before)

You were supposed to have the 2nd best rush defense in the league, but Texans ran at will. Ray Rice was shutdown. Flacco barely got any protection, and when he did, he held on to the ball way too long. (at least he didn't force it into coverage like our guy though) And where was Terrell Suggs the whole game? Did he forget to suit up?

You have to admit, out of the 4 turnovers, 3 of them were gift wrapped for the Ravens.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote