View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012   #288
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.
The Ravens are actually worse than I thought. I predicted a Ravens win, but I didn't expect the Texans to hand it to them.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote