View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #286
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.
I remember saying the wild card was the QB play. I also said our defense, WR's, RB's were better than yours and I stand by that. We out played you in every category but in points cus our QB threw 3 int's.

I also said whoever won this game was going to the Superbowl.

So now go make me right.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote