View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #285
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.
I'm fairly certain all Texans fans knew exactly who the Ravens were before the game started. They played exactly the way I thought they would.... but the Texans didn't. The key to this game was that we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times.

The Jacoby fumble was key. He gave the Ravens a free TD essentially. Without that, we would have been looking at a tied game even with all the INTs.

The Ravens will have to play better than this to beat the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, I still want Baltimore to win that game... but they need to get their **** together.